This generator is a solid solution for primarily core systems.
- 30 circuits
- Ideal for backing up main systems and a few rooms of lighting
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Penco Price Installed*
Call For Price
Taxes Not Included
Solid, reliable, increased horsepower of an automotive-style, liquid cooled engine provides whole house power protection for larger homes and essential circuit protection for small and medium businesses such as convenience stores, restaurants and offices.
- The best liquid cooled engine packs more power into a smaller footprint - ideal when space is a premium.
- Generac’s Nexus™ Controller is the most comprehensive available. The dual line, tri-lingual LCD display allows for easy monitoring and management of generator functions.
- Quiet-Test™ mode for a weekly self-test that runs quieter than other brands. Patented, programmable feature validates proper operation. Runs at fewer RPM for reduced noise, less fuel consumption, and fewer emissions.
- Sturdy galvanneal steel enclosure with RhinoCoat™ finish for superior weather protection.
- Clean burning, continuous fuel choice of natural gas to LP.
- Neutral styling, color and small footprint fits unobtrusively into landscaping.
Liquid-Cooled Engine Generator
- Generac Naturally Aspirated
- Gaseous Fueled 1.5L Engine
- Two Line LCD Tri-lingual
- Digital Nexus™ Controller
- Isochronous Electronic Governor
- Sound Attenuated Enclosure
- Closed Coolant Recovery System
- Smart Battery Charger
- UV/Ozone Resistant Hoses
- ±1% Voltage Regulation
- Natural Gas or LP Operation
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- UL 2200 Listed
Power Rating- 30 kW 60Hz
- PROTOTYPE TESTED
- NEMA MG1-22 EVALUATION
- SYSTEM TORSIONAL TESTED
- MOTOR STARTING ABILITY
Innovative Design & Prototype Testing
SOLID-STATE, FREQUENCY COMPENSATED VOLTAGE REGULATION
SOLID-STATE, FREQUENCY COMPENSATED VOLTAGE REGULATION. This state-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system is standard on all Generac models. It provides optimized FAST RESPONSE to changing load conditions and MAXIMUM MOTOR STARTING CAPABILITY by electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine. An unequalled ±1% voltage regulation.
SINGLE SOURCE SERVICE RESPONSE
SINGLE SOURCE SERVICE RESPONSE from Generac’s dealer network provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the engine to the smallest electronic component.
GENERAC TRANSFER SWITCHES.
GENERAC TRANSFER SWITCHES. Long life and reliability are synonymous with GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS. One reason for this confidence is that the GENERAC product line includes its own transfer systems and controls for total system compatibility.
2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Years 1 & 2 Limited comprehensive coverage includes
- parts listed
*Start-up and/or On-line Activation, or Registration Card, along with Proof of Purchase, must be performed and/or sent in.